* loving the delight on my 1yo's face during a bout of involuntary clapping
* relishing the energy and inspiration I've returned from my camping trip with though not loving the runny nose which has arrived
* gggrrrrrr'ing at my drier, which has decided to strike at the sign of rain. English weather + broken drier + 5yo and 1yo = unhappy Mummy!
* still loving the sterling work of Marissa at New Dress a Day. For anyone who hasn't visited her site take a look, for a whole year she is finding clothes for $1 at garage sales etc and refashioning them into something to wear every day! Brrrriiiillliant stuff, I'm hooked! I was so inspired by her work that during our camping trip I rehashed a pair of jeans into some shorts with my sewing kit in the confines of our tented bedroom!!
* reading LOOK magazine, the perfect balance of fashion and gossip in my opinion!
* making up an order for a lovely customer - get your back to school personalised name bag charms here!
* wishing we had camping tickets for the Just So Festival
* Looking forward to date night tonight with my hubby